Discover why Math-Land is the elementary math solution you're looking for
How does Math-Land© work?
We know that your children have a lot of stress, suffering from anxiety and demotivation when the exams are near, which is why we consider the education
of your children the most important thing and our method was developed for:
1. Focus more on learning, less on memorization.
- Our courses are developed by highly qualified teachers who have a Masters in Education.
- We do not do tests, but we emphasize on training evaluations.
2. Learning math-oriented towards the student.
- Our conception of learning is oriented towards the student.
- Students process and interpret information based on absorbing what they were taught in school.
- Our teachers transform the curriculum and inspire students to learn. They innovate the curriculum to teach and learn with the students.
3. Immediate results.
- The absence of tests in Math-Land© frees up time for deep learning and removes the current stress, anxiety and lack of motivation that occurs when the students takes any test.
- After taking the exams at their school, they will show what they have learned in Math-Land, and will obtain good grades.
4. Our method is a global education system tested in several countries in the world with immediate results.
- Focusing less on tests, more in learning.
- The examination must show what we have learned, not how much we can remember.
- Students need to understand and apply what they have learned with the tools at their disposal, because in real life tools are needed to solve the problems and challenges we face on a daily basis.
- The students will build critical skills including communication, collaboration, creativity, innovation, critical thinking, adaptability and emotional intelligence.
- As Nelson Mandela once said. "Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world."
Why not enjoy learning mathematics using Math-Land© whenever convenient for you, as often as you like, but only a fraction of the cost?
You want to prove our known worldwide system? Access the free trial offer so that you can see how easy and powerful it is our solution:
Remember that the requirements for your computer to view the courses are:
You want to know how they are structured each of the courses? You can access the knowledge map and select the year in which your children are enrolled.
350 10th Ave Suite 1150, San Diego, California, USA +1(619)573-6840
All rights reserved Math-Land. ©2012